Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello Saturday!

Today was a quite a day.  We as in the whole family today woke up at 7 am and headed to Weight Watchers, and I would like to say the scale was my friend today!!  I lost 2.2 pounds this week for a grand total of 56.8!!!  After my successful weigh in we headed out to breakfast and ended up going to IHOP, we researched the points plus values before leaving for Weight Watchers this morning and settled on a Turkey Bacon Omelet and fresh fruit, for a points plus value of 11 points.  We then headed to Faith's ballet class and for whatever reason it seemed to be canceled so they re-scheduled it for Tuesday.  We proceeded to head home for lunch and then went out for a bike ride, we went to the Salado Creek Trail and road for probably an hour and a half.  Today was overcast and humid, I never thought about getting sun burnt for one minute, but boy oh boy am I burnt to a crisp!  I can't wait for this sunburn to clear up and I will say I will be wearing sunscreen from here on out!

I am now enjoying a glass of red wine and Sweet Home Alabama, all I can say is life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment