Thursday, March 10, 2011

Driven

Today the alarm went off at 5:15 AM and I actually answered the call, I woke up and got dressed and headed to the gym for the 6 AM spin class.  I actually liked having a reason for getting up early and facing the day, and the benefit to that is my workout is done for the day! 

Today is Derek's birthday so we will be celebrating his big 2-9, the last year that he will be in his 20's.  I will cheerfully be reminding him for the whole year that he is pushing 30 (in all fairness he did the same thing to me)!  Tonight we are heading out to dinner and surprisingly he chose Applebee's, in my head I was screaming "yes" because I can count the points plus values at Applebee's pretty easily!  I do want to tell you about my amazing non scale victory, last night I made Derek and his co-workers cupcakes with homemade buttercream frosting for Derek to take to work today, I did not have a single one, I avoided the 12 points plus goodness, my weigh in is in 2 days, and I will stay strong, because, I am driven.

No comments:

Post a Comment