Monday, March 14, 2011

Family Day

This weekend has been a busy but very fulfilling day.  Saturday morning I woke up and took Miss Faith with me to my Weight Watchers meeting.  I have to say the scale was my friend again today, after last weeks disappointing gain, I am happy to say I lost 1.4 this week and I have lost a total of 54.4 pounds!!!  Can you say Wahooooo!!!  This weeks topic has been about celebrating your success' and I have had to a few this week!  I made it to 2 spin class this week and began fitting exercise back into my routine, I have rode my new bike which I love, it was an anniversary present from Derek and I have also worked out at home.  I have also just felt altogether better this week.

After Weight Watchers we headed out for Faith's ballet class which she enjoys a ton.  Then came home for lunch and nap time.  While Faith rested in her room, Derek went to the garage and assembled Faith's bike trailer, the trailer was a present from Derek's parents for his birthday.  We rode our bikes to the park on the main post and then biked to the store and we all got ice cream.  We then biked home and we BBQ'd for dinner.  We were going to take Faith to a movie on Saturday evening but with her early morning and our running around all day, she was exhausted and begged for bed. 







This weekend  was fabulous, I love that we are finding more ways to incorporate exercise into our lives in things that are fun and enjoyable for the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment