Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh forget it I will just eat the fries...

So last night Derek, Faith and I had to run some errands, we are tying up the loose ends of our time in Texas, in the process we decided to head to Chick-Fil-A for dinner.  As we were driving in the car I was scanning the Weight Watchers Dining Out Companion.  At one point in our conversation Derek and I got onto the topic of one of our friends who had their baby yesterday, Derek procedded to ask me how I felt about that, and we continued to talk.  I realized as we were pulling into the parking lot that all of a sudden the plan I had for the Chargrilled Chicken Salad went right out the window and the french fries flew in the window just like that!  All of a sudden the light switched turned on and I realized I was not managing my feelings well, I was going to manage them with french fries.  Feelings noted, I felt sad, I wanted to drown those feelings in french fries.  Well, I found my resolve and stuck to my orignial plan, wahoo me!!!!!!  Note to self, continue to face my stuff instead of stuffing my face.

1 comment:

  1. I like that quote & good job on making a healthier choice. WW is so demanding sometimes of having to count each point.... it works for some people. I just have the "AdvoCare food police" tell me I can't eat that after the fact & then remember for the next time not to get "arrested" for the food violation. FF would have been a warning for a food violation. LOL

    ReplyDelete