Monday, April 25, 2011

He Is Risen, He has Risen Indeed!!!!

Boy have I missed you all!  I have been busy, busy, busy!  The time has passed me by with all the Easter activities and the process of getting ready to move.  This weekend we took Faith to the Easter Egg Hunt on Post, then to see the new movie Rio (which she loved), and then home to have an egg dying extravaganza! 

I had another successful weigh in this Saturday at Weight Watchers, I lost 2.6 pounds for a total of, wait for it...wait for it...62.6!!!! Not only have I lost weight but I am finding myself again.  Last night I ran for the first time in months because of my neck and knee issues.  I was reluctant at first but once I got my rhythm I ran and I loved it...granted I ran head first into the Texas wind last night and for all of you who don't know what that is like it can be a bit blustery, but I made and it and it made for some good resistance training!  Tonight I am heading to the gym for my workout and then to spin class tomorrow!

Here are some pics of the wonderful weekend we had!











 

Happy Easter, He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment