Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Holy Cow!"

"Holy Cow!"  Those were the first words out of my four year old Faith's mouth this morning when her eyes fell upon the snowfall that accumulated overnight.  School has been canceled, work has been cancelled (after Derek was required to report), so what do we do?  We make cake and eat it too!  I guess I should say I made blueberry streusel for my family and they ate it too!


"Holy Cow!"  The blanket of snow we woke up to this morning!


Blueberry Streusel for my loves!

Faithie enjoying her blueberry streusel!

My egg white scramble and apple cinnamon oatmeal.  Not as exciting as streusel but still delicious!

Next up on our agenda, a sweet guilt free treat!

As I sit here watching the snow continue to fall it makes life feel so peaceful, if just for this very moment.  However, I am then reminded that for snow to fall you need a storm.  This crazy snow storm has been such a good reminder to me that storms can bring peace, if only we choose peace!  Peace is just a prayer away.  Today my friends, I choose peace and joy!

Cheers, Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment