Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Heart Broken

My heart is completley broken.  This last year I have done nothing but pick up the pieces of my broken heart.  I thought things were getting better but then another whammy hits me.  I don't know how much more my heart can take.  I am trying to find my way through the lies, the deciet and the broken heartedness.  I guess the solution is to find more time to keep giving it to God.  I am so sick and tired of people telling me what I should do, what I should say and how I should grieve or feel.  Life is full of suprises and why I welcome some of them others I wish I would have never discovered.

Tomorrow, I am sure my glass will look more full then empty but for now, I am taking some time to have a well deserved pity party.

No comments:

Post a Comment