Thursday, February 24, 2011

Choosing Health

Lately, I have been struggling with my feelings.  I have made some conscious decisions to move forward, but Derek is still in what I like to call sweep it under the rug mode.  There has been a lot of things that have happened in my family since I came back from California, things that were discovered that are heart breaking, and I am trying to make peace with all of it but it is for sure a hard place to be when there is nobody who understands your situation.

I have made a resolution to not eat my feelings and I haven't.  I choose health for myself and that doesn't happen if I eat and get myself to a place of being even more overweight.  Zechariah may have not had a choice on the health of his heart, but I have a choice on the health of my heart and my body and how I treat it, I chose health for my body.  As of today I have lost 50.6 pounds and I keep choosing health.

No comments:

Post a Comment